Welcome to the Dwipod Corporation
The Dwipod Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation which builds portable Drunk Driving Demonstrators. We pledge to build partnerships in communities with small and large business. Through these partnerships the Dwipod Corporation will provide the Dwipod Demonstrator to local public service oriented agencies in these local areas.
The Dwipod Corporation will also partner with Individual public service oriented agencies. Through these partnerships the Dwipod Corporation will raise funds on the behalf of the public service oriented agencies. These funds will be used to provide the public service oriented agency with their own Dwipod Demonstrator.
The Dwipod Corporation will apply for local, state, and federal grant opportunities to provide public service oriented agencies with a Dwipod Demonstrator.
The purpose of Dwipod Corporation which is a Non Profit Corporation, shall be to facilitate and assist in the education of young adults in the dangers involving the operation of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will be accomplished through the design and distribution of educational aids to public service oriented agencies.
We have worked with the following partners to reduce impaired driving
- Texas Agrilife Extension-Passenger Safety
- New Braunfels Police Department
- Texas State University Police Department
- Texas State University Family Association
- Teens in the Driver's Seat
- HillCrest Baptist Medical Trauma Center
- Methodist Health Systems
- A-B Distributing
- State Farm Insurance
News and Updates
- Corpus Christi Caller - March 7, 2012
- Man o' Law - June 10, 2009
- The Herald-Zeitung - June 10, 2009
- The Herald-Zeitung - June 7, 2009
- Centrally Speaking - Fall, 2007
Information about how to receive a Dwipod for your agency:
City Car Driving Software
The Dwipod Corporation is the sole source distributor for **City Car Driving Enterprise Edition in North America.
City Car Driving Enterprise Edition is a car simulator software application, using advanced car physics to achieve a realistic car feeling and a high-quality render engine for graphical realism. Cars, roads, traffic, pedestrians - all of the above are created as to make players feel they're driving a real car in a real city. The 3D files, physics and other specific files of our *"City Car Driving"* car game are open for modification and allow users to add their own car models into the simulator, modify cars physics, etc. So, you may have a very customizable and expandable simulator.
- Support for both US and European traffic rules* allows you learn the difference between the traffic rules in different continents. Useful for those who plan traveling around the United States or Europe by car.
- Support for both right-handed and left-handed driving modes* allows you drive not only under the usual traffic rules, adopted in most countries of the world - on the right side of the road, but also under the rules used for the driving on the left side of the road, as it is for example, in Australia, Japan, UK and some other countries. This feature makes our car simulator a versatile tool, regardless of the country which the user resides in.
- Support for both right-handed and left-handed player cars* immerse you in unusual driving conditions.
- Various time of day and weather conditions* allows you feel all the difficulties of driving in harsh weather conditions, such as rain, ice and snow, as well as in conditions of poor visibility at night or in the fog. Winter is designed not only cosmetically (falling snow, snow textures, etc.), but also physically - a road is more slippery in winter.
- Sudden dangerous situations* helps you feel realistic driving situations.